04 Mar 2015 Inclement Weather, March 4-5
For Thursday, March 5, 2015
All A&M-Commerce locations will be closed today for inclement weather.
Modified service hours:
- Rayburn Student Center: 7:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Club: 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dining Room: 7:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
For Wednesday, March 4, 2015
The A&M-Commerce main campus will close at 5 p.m. today, March 4, due to inclement weather. All evening classes and events are cancelled.
Off-site location closures:
- The A&M-Commerce location in Mesquite will close at 4 p.m. due to inclement weather.
- The Universities Center at Dallas (UCD) will close at 4 p.m.
- A&M-Commerce at Rockwall will close at 5 p.m.
- Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC) will close at 5 p.m. and will re-open at noon on Thursday, March 5.
- The Midlothian Higher Education Center is closed and all evening classes are cancelled for Wednesday, March 4th.
- The Navarro Partnership location in Corsicana is operating on a normal schedule.
Reminder: If there are no updated messages, the decision to remain open or close at off-campus sites will be determined as follows:
• If Mesquite ISD is closed, the Mesquite Metroplex Center will be closed.
• If Navarro College, Corsicana and/or Midlothian, is closed, classes are cancelled.
• If Universities Center at Dallas is closed, classes are cancelled.
• If Collin College is closed, classes are cancelled at the Collin Higher Education Center.
• In any school district where A&M-Commerce offers dual credit classes, those classes will be cancelled if that school district is closed.
Below are modified service hours for Wednesday, March 4.
- RSC open until 7:30 p.m. RSCClub open until 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the RSC will open at 7:15 a.m.
- The RSC dining room is open from 7:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. – No late night service.
- The RSC Food Court and other Food Retail will reopen when the university reopens.
- The Morris Recreation Center will be open Wednesday until 12:00 a.m. Thursday, the MRC will open at 6:00 a.m. While university is closed, all scheduled programming including fitness classes, the climbing facility, IM sports, and massage therapy are cancelled. Please check www.tamuc.edu/campusrec for any new developments.