23 Apr 2015 Hannah Kirby in The Voice Top 8
Texas A&M University-Commerce student Hannah Kirby will compete in the Top 8 on NBC’s The Voice on April 27.
“I’d like to give a special shout out to @tamuc, my wonderful university, for the constant outpouring of love and support throughout my time on @nbcthevoice (and before!),” said Hannah via Instagram. “I’m so grateful to be a student there, and the encouragement means the world to me.”
The Top 8 artists will perform their solos on Monday. Fans can vote for Hannah once host Carson Daly says that voting is open. The results will be revealed on Tuesday, the 28, and the bottom three artists will again face off to see who will move forward. After those performances, viewers can vote to instantly save their favorite artist.
A&M-Commerce will be hosting watch parties for The Voice on April 27 and 28. On Monday and Tuesday, the parties will be held in The Club of the Rayburn Student Center at 7 p.m., and voting stations will be available to vote for Hannah each night. Tuesday’s party will provide free popcorn and a movie at 8 p.m.
For Monday, most of the voting methods are not valid until Carson says that voting is open. Fans can vote to save Hannah with five different methods:
- Online at http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/vote; You can vote up to ten (10) times per artist per email address during each voting period. This voting method is not valid until Carson says the voting period is open.
- The Voice Official App available on the App Store, Google Play or Windows Phone Store; You can vote up to ten (10) times per artist per email address. Early voting is allowed with this method.
- Purchase her Eligible Songs on iTunes; Only one (1) download per eligible song will be counted as a vote. If any of her Eligible Songs are in the iTunes “Top 200 Singles Chart” at the close of the voting period, then she will receive an “iTunes Bonus,” which multiplies her iTunes votes for that song by ten (10). This voting method is not valid until Carson says the voting period is open.
- Call the toll-free number that corresponds to Hannah; You can vote up to ten (10) times per artist per phone number during each voting period. This voting method is not valid until Carson says the voting period is open.
- Sprint users can text Hannah’s contestant number to 8642; If you are not a Sprint user, your text vote will not be counted as valid. Sprint users can vote up to ten (10) times per artist per phone number during each voting period. This voting method is not valid until Carson says the voting period is open.
On Tuesday, viewers can use the Instant Save to save their favorite artist. After the bottom three performances, fans will have just five minutes to tweet hashtag VoiceSave(and the first name of the artist you’d like to save). For example, #VoiceSaveHannah, one word, no spaces. Retweeting other Twitter users tweets with their #VoiceSaveHannah hashtag also counts.
Help us show Hannah that her Lion family, A&M System and home state of Texas are behind her!